- The story of me and writing - This post relays some quick information about why I first started writing, my writing experience and what I'm working on to get back into the groove of writing. I hope you enjoy this post as much as I enjoyed writing it. Seriously, I'm not just saying that.
- Cancer Journal #8: When will life normalize? - My cancer journals started out as a way for me to express how I am feeling while going through treatment for cancer, but they turned into a lot more than that. Now that I'm home after getting a stem cell transplant I've been trying to get life back to normal. It's not as easy as it seems.
- Finding focus: Writing about health and products - To some those two things may not go together, but as my tagline says - Aspiring author shares her writing, her reviews, her life - you can see that they fit right in with who I am and what I share. A lot of times I can't decide what I want to write or I get stuck when I'm trying to write so I've shared with you a few things that I do to find focus. Take a look then share in the comments what you do to help yourself refocus.
- Choose me to read, to write, to sell - For the longest time I didn't understand how to brand myself; it was my blog that I was trying to brand. Thanks to something I recently read, I know I'm the selling point and not necessarily my blog. That means I'm asking you, my lovely readers, to hire me to edit for you, to read what I write and to buy what I sell, Or, at the very least, offer me your best advice on how to achieve those things.
- Protect your lips for summer with Lip Drink #GIVEAWAY - Over the years I've become pretty discouraged when it comes to hosting a giveaway. However, I'm hopping on the bandwagon once again with a product I believe will soften and protect your lips while you're having fun outdoors. Give it a read, enter and share. Good luck!
- What's a writer to do? 3 tips to deal with life's distractions - When I can get my mind right, I do these three quick and easy tips to help me refocus. I needed another reminder after the Finding Focus post. Read about what's distracting me.
- It's pizza night ~ Red Baron Brick Oven #review - Tomorrow is Friday so this post is right on time. I have given my opinion of Red Baron's new brick oven pizza and asking you to do the same. Leave me a comment on your favorite pizza toppings or tell me if your family indulges in pizza night.
Thursday, June 4, 2015
Best of Petula Writes: Week One
If you've missed reading this past week this is the ideal time for you to catch up on what's been going on around here. Maybe you've been by and didn't get the chance to read everything. It doesn't really matter why you're here today because I'm over-the-top excited that you are here. So let's get started: