My youngest, almost 5 years ago, exploring under a park bench.
If you’ve read my blog frequently then there are a few things you definitely know about me, but maybe there are a few things you’ve missed. For those of you who are new then let’s get you all caught up:
- I’m addicted to fruit, skin and hair care products, dark chocolate and coffee.
- I have quite a few health problems.
- I like to read and write book reviews, and I’m always behind on reading… What book addict/nerd isn’t behind on reading?
- It’s fun to review skin and hair care products; at least I think so.
- I have no problem talking about my children because I adore them (and because they get on my nerves).
- Amber gave birth to my first grandchild in September, and I can’t believe she’s 3 months old already. She is the sweetest and chunkiest little sweet potato.
- I have a little issue with procrastination, self immobilization and “laziness.”
There’s a lot going on in this woman’s world – and brain! LOL – search (upper left-hand corner) or ask in a comment and I’ll be happy to tell you. I may whisper it, but I’ll share.
Come back again soon, k?