I thought books were expensive back in the 80s when I was in college, but now, the prices are unheard of. Well, not exactly. I hear my college-age nephew complaining about how much books cost. It is not pretty. However, there is a way to fight the high college textbook prices--rent them. Yes, that's right, you can now rent college books from CampusBookRentals.com. (Now, why didn't someone think of that when I was in college?)
Anyhoo, some of the perks to renting your books are:
- you can save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
- you get free shipping both ways
- you can even can highlight in the textbooks
- they offer flexible renting periods
- and CampusBookRentals.com donates to Operation Smile with each textbook rented!
Here are a couple books for you to check out the price difference for a rental--you will see a huge savings:
Wondering how exactly it works? Check out this video to learn more.
To help get the word out, Campus Book Rentals is offering a $50 coupon to one of my lucky readers. Just enter the easy rafflecopter giveaway below!
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this post in any fashion.a Rafflecopter giveaway