One of the best things about blogging is the absolute wonderful fellow bloggers and readers that I meet. Sometimes when I get into the daily grind of life – being a blogger, mom, writer and woman – I forget there are actually people who think about me, care about me, pray for me and uplift me.
My friend Melissa, at Frugal Creativity, is one of those people. Quite awhile ago she honored me with the Prolific Blogger Award and I just came across it today.
Here is the meaning, in the words of Hazra at Advance Booking, who created the award:
This award is to all those prolific bloggers, who read voraciously, blog tirelessly and have made the blogging community such a vibrant place. This award is in recognition of their achievements and their enthusiasm.Like all awards, this one comes with rules:
- Every winner of the Prolific Blogger Award has to pass on this award to at least seven other deserving prolific bloggers. Spread some love!
- Each Prolific Blogger must link to the blog from which he/she has received the award.
- Every Prolific Blogger must link back to This Post, which explains the origins and motivation for the award.
- Every Prolific Blogger must visit this post and add his/her name in the Mr. Linky, so that we all can get to know the other winners.
I’m very honored by this award especially after I read the meaning and why it was created. I really appreciate it. Now here’s the difficult part: choosing the bloggers to pass it on to – it’s so hard to choose… Here are my seven:
- Jennifer – she’s managing editor for 5 Minutes for Books and maintains her own blog, Snapshot (I’m going to count her as two!)
- Chocolate Covered Daydreams
- Diane at Diane Estrella
- Lin at Duck and Wheel with String
- Lisa at Crazy Adventure in Parenting
- Shaunalynn at The Art and Science of Parenting
I could actually think of a couple more bloggers who are deserving of this award. Again, thanks to Melissa for passing this on to me. I had a pretty rough night last night, which is why this wasn’t posted then, and receiving this added a bunch of brightness to my day.