I was surprised to receive an award today from a new friend, Laurel-Rain Snow of Rainy Days and Mondays. Thank you so much for honoring me today (it’s especially wonderful since I’ve been sick this weekend).
Here are the rules for this one:
1) Post the award on your blog with the name of the person and the link;
2) Pay it forward to 15 bloggers;
3) Contact the blog recipients to tell them the news!
I’m always a little lazy when it comes to passing along the awards. It’s not because I don’t want to honor other bloggers it’s because I can be lazy. (Hey, you gotta appreciate my honesty.) However, here’s my list, but I can’t promise I’ll remember to tell everyone. The “One Lovely Blog Award” goes to…
- Duck and Wheel with String ‘cause Lin is my best bud and cracks me up. (Plus I just like to torture her with stuff like this.)
- Frugal Creativity because Melissa is loving, caring and attentive regardless of what’s going on with her.
- Crazy Adventures in Parenting… You gotta appreciate Lisa and her chaotic, funny life.
- Tammy at Mom Know Everything because regardless of how much time passes between when we talk we still remain friends.
- Tina at Mummy Diaries ‘cause she’s a hot UK momma-bloggy friend with style and sassiness.
- Frugal Family Fun Blog because Valerie is the most patient, creative, fun blogger I know.
- For her modesty and creativity, Diane Estrella is as sweet as chocolate.
- For her creative and sophisticated eye that highlights and shares the things she loves/finds: IndieSpotting.
- Vicki at Frugal Mom Knows Best for taking the time to post great info.
- Jennifer of Mom Bloggers Club because she is knowledgeable, smart and helpful.
- Freebies 4 Mom …for sharing all the freebies and ‘cause free is always good, right!?
- To Henrietta at A Hen’s Nest because she’s always helpful and visiting her is always a delight.
- Don (Yup, a guy!) at Minus the Bars because he’ll be delighted and miffed that I called his blog lovely, and for the creative and thoughtful posts.
- The lovelies at 5 Minutes for Books because they keep me up to date on great reads for parents and children.
- To the busy and blogilicious Jocelyn at Hip Mama’s Place for everything bloggy and to congratulate her on her upcoming wedding.
Now, here comes the truly lazy part, if you happen upon these blogs can you tell them I gave them an award. Thanks… I’m gonna take a nap now.