- Virgo's are resistant to change.
- I've never been the single parent of four children and worked outside of the home.
- I'll now have to pay after school fees and daycare costs, and I'm hoping it'll be worth it.
- To follow up on #3, it's additional gas money needed and there's no paycheck on the first day! LOL.
- To follow up on #3 and #4, I only have one business casual outfit and wondering what I'll do about that...
- I'm nervous that my body and my medical issues will "act up" with the new, intense schedule.
- I'm concerned about taking care of all my responsibilities and things going on (wish I could share it all here).
I'm just nervous, I understand that, but in addition to that I am looking forward to meeting new people and learning new things. And I'm excited about doing something different. Overall, I'm hoping that the entire experience, which I think will last about three months, will be positive for me and the children.
Okay, no more stalling (my nervousness is interrupting my productivity), I have to get ready for the week. There is laundry to wash and put away, outfits to iron, rooms to clean, dishes to wash, an errand to run and a writing assignment to complete. Oh, yea, and Andre has a project due tomorrow so we have to finish that.
I guess I better get started. If you don't see me much this week then you know why. Hopefully, I will get into an easy flow with the new schedule and accomplish everything I need to and most of what I want to.
What are your plans this week? Can you believe it's March already?