I've decided to dive into both. I had an impromptu Tackle It Tuesday when I couldn't find a slip that I needed to fill out, sign and return to my son's school. I threw everything off of my desk and onto the floor. Never mind the fact that I am now scrambling to get everything cleaned up and find everything a home.
I remembered - way too late - where I had placed the slip so putting everything on the floor was unnecessary. However, I like the way my desk looks now... Maybe next Tuesday I can tackle the entire office especially the piles I have all over the floor.
It still seems a bit cluttered all over the office, but I can't bring myself to get rid of anymore books. I've cleaned them out as much as I can. Maybe one day I could try color coordinating or something. No, that won't work because I like to have the books together that are by the same author. IDK... Any ideas?
What am I going to do this week? Hmmm? What am I not going to do is probably a more accurate question. These are the things that aren't on my regular to-do list:
- Establish a spot to put gift items so that everything is in the same place. I can't remember whose blog I read it on, but someone called it a gift closet. It doesn't have to be an entire closet just somewhere I'll remember.
- Mail care packages and items to my oldest daughter.
- File papers, answer mail and find a home for everything that lurks on and under my desk.
- Try to remember what else I need to do that's not already on my list. :D
- Biggest one: Stop procrastinating and letting fear of failure (fear of success?) take over.
What did you get accomplished today? What's on your to-do list?
Here's to accomplishments!