- The "missing" jar of peanut butter was found in a box - a care package - that I was going to mail. There were three jars of peanut butter. Two new, one opened. Somehow I got them mixed up and ended up putting the open one in the box. Luckily I had to rearrange the box. Case of the loss peanut butter solved.
- I've walked up to a light blue van, put my key in the door and tried to turn. To no avail. Twice. Once yesterday and once today. I think the same person is following me around with a video camera, purposefully parking near me and waiting to see how many times I try to get into the wrong van.
- This week was my son's week to take snacks for his class. First, I forgot to buy them on time so they didn't have them on Monday. Second, I sent some on Tuesday, which he didn't give to his teacher. Third, I send a note saying, "They were in his bag." He came back saying they needed more. It immediately dawned on me that I had sent enough for a day, not a week.
- Two of my children are taking a trial Tae Kwon Do class at a local studio. The teacher wrote their names on the uniforms in Japanese. After spending three hours there the other day I decided that both children couldn't go on the same day. So Amareah had class today and as soon as she walked in the studio the instructor started calling her Andre and he kept calling her that until one of the other instructors told him her name. "Ahhh, wrong uniform," he says. Oops, guess I can't read Japanese very well.
- I went to mail that care package (which was a little large) today and afterward I asked the lady if she knew where the closest FedEx drop box was. She said she didn't. I walked out of the post office, glanced to the right and there was one right there on the sidewalk next to the building. Was she being a smartass? (I was fussing at children and struggling with the box ...) Or was she just clueless. Can't decide whether she loses cool points or whether I do.
- I didn't plan the giveaway that well so the two week celebration may have to be cancelled or postponed. I'll have a giveaway, but it'll probably be three things. Not the 14 that I planned. Hmmm... maybe these companies need more than a week's notice.
- I'm not even going to mention how many times I've been running late to get Amareah to school or the reason's why. However, you best be believing that regardless of how late I get up, I still manage to get Andre on the bus so I only have to take one child to school (they attend different ones) not two.
There ya have it. Well, at least that's everything I can recall. Recall. Hmmm... I didn't recall that the clothes in the dryer hadn't been sent through the cycle when I went to take them out.
Now, I'm about to help Andre with his homework. Hopefully there won't be anything amiss tonight. Wish me luck.