After being emotionally burned in a way that she felt she would never recover from Sabrina Kincaid built a wall around her heart that would take a lifetime to demolish. What she didn't prepare for was falling in love with someone who she believed could never love her back or forgive her past indiscretions.
Seaside Letters, A Nantucket Love Story, by Denise Hunter is an enjoyable and touching novel. From the book jacket:
"Sabrina never intended to fall in love with Tucker McCabe, the man she serves coffee to every morning at a Nantucket cafe - especially since he's unwittingly tied to a past she deeply regrets. But she's fallen hard, though she's kept her feelings a secret. When Tucker learns Sabrina is [a] research assistant... he asks Sabrina to help him with a little sleuthing of his own - locating an elusive woman he's fallen for online. ... the person he's trying to find is her."
You'll be on the edge of your seat while you try to rush through and find out if Sabrina and Tucker reveal their love for each other. Will Sabrina run away or accept love? Will Tucker tell her he knows her secret? To find that out you'll have to pick up a copy of the book.
Books I'm reading now or will be reading in the next few weeks:
- Breaking Dawn by Stephenie Meyer
- The 30 Second Commute by Stephanie Dickison
- How to Marry the Wrong Guy by Anne Milford and Jennifer Gauvain, MSW, LCSW
- The Happiness Plan by Carmel McConnell
- What Happy Working Mothers Know by Cathy L. Greenberg, Ph.D. and Barrett S. Avigdor J.D.
- Judas by Frederick J. Ramsay
- Love You To Death by Shannon K. Butcher
- Mommy, Draw Stars on My Tummy by Martine Groeneveld, art by Brad Kunkle
- The Art of Meaningful Living by Christopher F. Brown, LCSW, MBA, art by John Palmer
- You are the Reason by Jonathan Craig