Life... Health... Reviews...

Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Getting back on track

Before I get into my health and weight loss journal, I want to ask you a question: What do you think about these types of posts? I've noticed that, for the most part, I get few comments on the health and weight loss journals. I actually didn't get any on the last one and, on the other hand, there have been quite a few in the past that have attracted numerous comments.

The vote stands with you. Do you love me? Circle yes or no.

LOL... I couldn't resist saying that. The real question is: Should I continue to post my health and weight loss journals? Yes or No. Please comment. :) Thanks!

Currently, I am getting back on track with healthy eating... well 75 percent back on track. The other 25 percent is the minimal amount of green vegetables that I eat. I need to make a gigantic improvement in that area. Otherwise, I eat a lot of fruit, drink a lot of water and generally don't have a large sugar intact. Lately, however, I have been snack - sweet and salty - crazy.

Yesterday it dawned on me that I was "enjoying" a little emotional eating. For once it wasn't fueled by depression or sadness, and it's an area that I don't want to reveal right now. I know I share a lot with you, but I am too ... I don't know the right word... I guess, shy about telling this one.

Right now it's way beyond my comfort zone to share.

Moving right along. Thankfully, I have been feeling "normal." What that means for me is the chronic pain is still there, I have been having bad stomach discomfort (cramping, nausea, etc.), and frequent headaches. BUT I haven't had any terrible attacks of severe pain that leave me laying down most of the time and moving around hunched over. I haven't had as much dizziness and been as lightheaded over the last few days as I normally am. The exhaustion is still there... but for someone with a chronic condition I am feeling "good."
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I think you should continue to post your health updates--not for us as much as you. I think it is a personal recording of where you are at this time and what you are doing healthwise. Your blog is for YOU, first and foremost, we readers are along for the ride.

    I do admit, however, that your health updates make me think about my health and what I'm doing and what I should work at. It's a win/win, Petula.

    You gotta get really healthy for the Hobo Tour! :) We can't go real far if you aren't up to speed, girlie. And I'm telling you, I'm up for getting FAR away from this place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i haven't forgotten about the herbs for you sweetie, i will get that researched after this baby shower is over with. i really like that pic of you, you are very pretty.

    did you get your samples? if you've already answered me, i apologize for asking again, my sometimers has been kicking in a lot lately.

    have a wonderful nite...hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes you should keep going. And yes we/ I love you :-) Do your thing lady!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's YOUR blog and you should always write what you want! I like reading personal posts. I like writing them too, but like you, they don't get as many comments. Still it's a great way to work things out in your head! If getting it out there makes you feel better then keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why we're here to share, grow and heal so please let us know everything your comfortable telling us and I pray it helps..I know it makes me feel better when I tell..

    Hugs and health

    Dorothy from grammology
    grammology.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. as long as you continue to keep your weight at a healthy level, we would not bother if you didnt. but i think you need to continue posting b/c i think it keeps you on the ball and makes you do what you gotta do.
    But, DAM, you still SEXY as hellllll so keep doing wat you doing.
    LSD

    ReplyDelete
  7. i almost didn't recognize u w/o the eyeglasses. and i also noticed the change in hair color. just living and enjoying ur life i c.

    carry on...

    ReplyDelete

What's up men & women of my world! I am all a-giggle that you decided to comment. You're what make this world go 'round... ya know? This "world." I love you! Smooches. :-)

Dear spammers, You are not welcome here. If you would like to post a link to your site please contact me for advertising rates. This, however, does not apply to my blogging buddies: Feel free to post links to blog posts that you'd like for me to read or you'd like to reference.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you here again and at your place!

:-)

Blogger Template Created by pipdig