One of the ones I love to check out is at Crazy Adventures in Parenting where Lisa encourages us to tackle our to-do list. We don't have to get it all done today and you don't even have to post it today, just share it to get support and accountability for what's on your list for the week.
Those are all of my words; not hers. So if you want the real down low on To Do Tuesday you'll have to pop on over to her place to check it out. While you're there see what she, and everyone else, is up to.
Here's my list...
- Posting on SAS
- Updating my From Toddlers2Teens blog
- Investigating more grad schools
- Apply to some grad schools (???)
- Review SAR & FAFSA
- Paid posts
- Opportunity seeking (that's jobs & freelancing)
- Update my agent cover letter
- Clear desk/process papers/filing
Of course, you know there's the weekly housework and whatnot. Lisa includes a handy dandy, fancy HTML check-off thingy, but I don't think I am going to tackle that this time. Well, there you have it - a peep at my to-do list. Are you going to join in?